What we do
We assist and equip organizations with the appropriate tools & resources to successfully manage their projects from inception to completion through
- Support and direct management of key projects.
- Adoption of project management frameworks/methodologies.
- Training of staff, providing templates/tools/techniques/resources
- Business process analysis and re-engineering for increased efficiency and output.
- Setting up an effective Project Management Office [PMO] to support the organizations goals.
We are a foremost certification training provider [CAPM®, PMP®] for professionals in the industry.
We operate & deploy a resource based system designed to optimize maximum benefits to our clients.
Production & publishing of quality content including books, e-books, brochures & manuals
A broad based spectrum of products canvassing the digital space.
THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)® / CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAPM®) CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- PMTAxial is a training consultancy which works with individuals and organizations to prepare them for certification as Project Management Professionals. The training programme is delivered by a team of highly qualified personnel with extensive Project Management experience spanning different sectors in the industry.
- Training format – Traditional classroom | On-line [self-paced/on demand]
- The CAPM®/ PMP® certification is a globally recognized credential for project managers in the industry which is offered/issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- The PMI® is a US based organization and is the leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project management profession. It currently offers 8 certifications including the PMP®. They can be accessed via www.pmi.org/about/learn-about-PMI
- Having a PMP® certification can be a significant advantage because it indicates that the holder is readily placed & prepared to meet the requirements of project management in an ever changing/dynamic world. The PMP® certification equips the project manager with the required skill sets and knowledge that distinguishes the holder from their peers including a higher earnings [income] capacity.
- A 2015 PMI Pulse of the Profession® study notes that organizations having more than a third of their project managers certified are more likely to complete their projects on time, schedule and within budget whilst meeting the original goals of the project.